public inbox for eclipse@sourceware.org
* Eclipse 3 & CDT?
@ 2004-05-14 17:21 Keith Seitz
From: Keith Seitz @ 2004-05-14 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eclipse List

Hi,

I am admitting defeat on the marker thing. [After mucking with it for
three days, I finally remembered why I haven't attempted this earlier.]

So, I'm trying to do the minimal Eclipse3 migration thing. (Largely just
let the PDE "migrate" to 3.0.) Well, I cannot seem to import any CDT
plugins into eclipse.

I've downloaded and unzipped the 3.0M8 build from eclipse.org. I've
added the CDT 2.0M8 update site and installed that. Yet when I go to
either "Import..." or Project->Preferences->PDE->Target Platform, I see
none of the CDT plugins.

As a result, none of my plugins can resolve any of their CDT plugin
dependencies.

Anyone else see this? Hints?
Keith [bang, bang]

* Re: Eclipse 3 & CDT?
@ 2004-05-14 17:32 ` Keith Seitz
From: Keith Seitz @ 2004-05-14 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eclipse List

On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 10:22, Keith Seitz wrote:
> So, I'm trying to do the minimal Eclipse3 migration thing. (Largely just
> let the PDE "migrate" to 3.0.) Well, I cannot seem to import any CDT
> plugins into eclipse.

Grrr. Never mind that (sorta). As everyone can tell, I'm attempting to
fix some of the oprofile problems that are now plaguing us, and Eclipse
is just making a *wee* bit difficult for me...

Of course, if anyone does have any suggestions on how to fix this, I'd
appreciate a note! :-)

Keith