public inbox for eclipse@sourceware.org
* Re: eclipse : JVM terminated Error 1
@ 2003-12-12 21:20 listas
From: listas @ 2003-12-12 21:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeremy Handcock, BERGERO Didier; +Cc: eclipse

Hi there,

I got these error because i had different versions for some libraries, like
oprofile. Upgrading (or downgrading) to the same ones from the snapshot dowload
solved the problems.

[]s, Fernando Lozano

> On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 05:04:00PM +0100, BERGERO Didier wrote:
> >  I've installed the RPM snapshot for eclipse built with gcj on REDHAT 9
> >
> >  But when I launch "/usr/bin/eclipse" I've a window with "JVM terminated
> > Exit code=1.../usr/lib/eclipse/gcjlauncher...." !!
> >
> >  What can I do ?
>
> Do you have anything in your ~/workspace/.metadata/.log file?  If so,
> attach it here.  It may offer some hints.
>
> Jeremy

[parent not found: <1075660158.21265.ezmlm@sources.redhat.com>]
* eclipse : JVM terminated Error 1
@ 2003-12-10 16:03 BERGERO Didier