public inbox for eclipse@sourceware.org
* Re: ActiveFile
       [not found] <00a901c3d40a$aee2da90$dc01a8c0@blrad.indofuji.soft.net>
@ 2004-01-06 10:15 ` Paul Nasrat
From: Paul Nasrat @ 2004-01-06 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: shriram; +Cc: eclipse

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 09:38:04AM +0530, shriram wrote:
> hi Paul,
>
> i need ur help.
> I want  to get the location where the class file  for
> a selected java file (say Abc.java) in the workspace exists
> at runtime . If u know  plz tell me.

It's set under the Java Build Path properties in your project so can vary
(often bin or build).  Right click on your project, select properties, in the
properties window select Java Build Path, select the Source tab and look at the
default output folder for the project.

> Or what the Eclipse API's i have to use ???

You can use some variables, etc for ant stuff - I'm unsure why you need the
class location as the runners should pick things up automagically.

Paul

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-01-06 10:15 UTC | newest]