public inbox for eclipse@sourceware.org
From: Jeremy Handcock <handcock@redhat.com>
To: Jeff Duska <Jeff.Duska@noaa.gov>
Cc: eclipse@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: eclipse in fedora core 2 test 1
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:21:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi Jeff,

On Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 12:09:15PM -0500, Jeff Duska wrote:
> I'm pretty sure that native version of Eclipse is suppose to be included
> in the RedHat Enterprise Edition 3. I haven't been able to find anything
> about this on the website. I like to request that my system group
> install it on our development servers, but I not sure where I can point
> them to installation instructions.
>
> Can any give me some pointers?

Yes, the native version of Eclipse is available with Red Hat Enterprise
Linux 3.  It is available through Red Hat Network (RHN) on the channel
rhel-i386-<os-version>-3-devsuite.  For example, if you have Red Hat
Enterprise Linux 3 WS, subscribe to the rhel-i386-ws-3-devsuite channel
through RHN.

Hope that helps.

Jeremy