public inbox for eclipse@sourceware.org
From: Tom Tromey <tromey@redhat.com>
To: Mark Wielaard <mark@klomp.org>
Cc: eclipse@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: Running native eclipse on Debian (unstable/x86)
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 20:01:00 -0000	[thread overview]

>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Wielaard <mark@klomp.org> writes:

Mark> Then get the following RPMs:
Mark> (Is there a more recent snapshot?)

Nope.  The bad news is, I'm don't think there will be another
snapshot.

The good news is, most of the gcj patches are now in the public gcc
cvs repository.  One of the changes will require a change to eclipse,
since we changed the name of the new URL handler.

The changes to eclipse haven't been pushed out yet, but that should
also happen.  I don't have a timeline for that yet, it really depends
on how different internal projects go.  (Whether or not eclipse.org
will accept them is anybody's guess, but at least they'll show up in
bugzilla...)

Mark> Which don't seem to exist anymore.

Hmm.  I don't know how that works.  But there's a new beta out, which
should have everything in it.  If the binaries aren't there, the SRPM
still should be.

Tom