public inbox for eclipse@sourceware.org
From: Tom Tromey <tromey@redhat.com>
To: Oded Arbel <oded@m-wise.com>
Cc: eclipse@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: Problems running eclipse snapshot
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 17:42:00 -0000	[thread overview]

>>>>> "Oded" == Oded Arbel <oded@m-wise.com> writes:

Oded> I've downloaded the snapshot from
Oded> http://people.redhat.com/~jhealy/eclipse/ and installed it as
Oded> well as gcj-ssa and oprofile. I'm running Mandrake 9 and has
Oded> their libgcj4 package already installed.

Do you mean you're using the Mandrake libgcj4 and not the libgcj that
comes with gcc-ssa?  If so, that won't work.

If not, and you have both installed, maybe you're running into some
other problem.  It is hard to say for sure.  You could try
uninstalling libgcj4 to see if that helps (longshot).

Oded> - I can't create a java project, nor add a JRE to the java->installed JREs
Oded> sheet in properties: every time I try I get this error - "provider
Oded> org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl not found".

I haven't seen this one before, that I can remember anyway.

Tom