public inbox for eclipse@sourceware.org
* bugzilla at redhat: which and where?
@ 2003-08-06 16:59 Dennis Daniels
From: Dennis Daniels @ 2003-08-06 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eclipse

I've found a couple of bugs already esp. in the getting started and help
  pages (ironic, no?). What's worse, I cannot find the 'correct place'
to enter bugs on bugzilla. Searching bugzilla for eclipse related items
turn up some real oddball locations for the bugs like in redhatartwork
and the like.
Could someone please tell me the product and component name, or better
yet, include a URL for a search string, for the Eclipse bugs? I don't
want to enter a bug for Eclipse help if it's already been posted.

BTW, I've created a starter page:
http://tikiwiki.org/tiki-index.php?page=InstallEclipseRedhat
with screengrabs to follow

Note the list of dependancies here