public inbox for eclipse@sourceware.org
* Successfull build on rawhide
@ 2004-02-22 10:00 Paul Nasrat
From: Paul Nasrat @ 2004-02-22 10:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eclipse

I couldn't make it to FOSDEM - but I have built (rpmbuild -bc) eclipse on
rawhide with the latest rawhide and which has actually can run.

I'm going to attempt a rebuild using gcc34-java/libgcj34 and will report back to list.

If I get something working I'm happy to setup a yum repo for rawhide users to
test snapshot until we get the later snapshot made available - what are peoples
views on this?

Paul