public inbox for eclipse@sourceware.org
* filtering
@ 2003-09-19 14:17 Lloyd Bergman
From: Lloyd Bergman @ 2003-09-19 14:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eclipse

I am new to this list.  I assume this is a forum for questions and answers
about Eclipse, the JAVA IDE.  If not, please let me know.  If so, does
anyone know if it is possible to have Eclipse ignore certain directories in
a project.  For example, if my project is in the com directory how would I
tell Eclipse to ignore the programs in com\A\subA?