public inbox for ecos-devel@sourceware.org
* Any one porting Redboot to Samsung s3c6410?
@ 2011-09-26 12:41 mike
From: mike @ 2011-09-26 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-devel

Hi buddies,

I have a development board whose CPU is Samsung S3C6410, which is an
ARM-11 based chip. I am a newbie to Red boot and am making my efforts to
learn. Hope that I can port Red Boot to the target board.

Any hint on this? Any one is doing some relevant job?

Regards,
Mike Zou

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-09-26 12:41 UTC | newest]