public inbox for ecos-devel@sourceware.org
* HAL layer for Phillips LPC21xx
@ 2005-02-08 20:17 Andrew McKay
From: Andrew McKay @ 2005-02-08 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-devel

Hi,

Has anyone writtin a HAL layer for the LPC21xx family of ARM
processors?  I'm working on a project that we may want to use ECOS on.
We're not too sure which exact processor we are using yet, but one of
our candidates is the Phillips LPC21xx family.

Thanks,
Andrew McKay
Iders Incorporated

* Re: HAL layer for Phillips LPC21xx
@ 2005-02-08 20:39 ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2005-02-08 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew McKay; +Cc: ecos-devel

On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 02:16:48PM -0600, Andrew McKay wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone writtin a HAL layer for the LPC21xx family of ARM
> processors?  I'm working on a project that we may want to use ECOS on.
> We're not too sure which exact processor we are using yet, but one of
> our candidates is the Phillips LPC21xx family.

/packages/hal/arm/lpc2xxx/

eCosCentric also have a port for the LPC229x development board.

        Andrew

* Re: HAL layer for Phillips LPC21xx
@ 2005-02-08 20:48   ` Andrew McKay
From: Andrew McKay @ 2005-02-08 20:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Lunn; +Cc: ecos-devel

Andrew Lunn wrote:

>On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 02:16:48PM -0600, Andrew McKay wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>Has anyone writtin a HAL layer for the LPC21xx family of ARM
>>processors?  I'm working on a project that we may want to use ECOS on.
>>We're not too sure which exact processor we are using yet, but one of
>>our candidates is the Phillips LPC21xx family.
>>

>/packages/hal/arm/lpc2xxx/
>
>eCosCentric also have a port for the LPC229x development board.
>
>        Andrew

Hmmm,

My release of ecos 2.0 doesn't appear to have the
/packages/hal/arm/lpc2xxx directory.  I had installed ecos 2.0 and the
tool chains using the ecos-install.tcl script.  I will try checking out
the latest sources from the CVS repository.

Thanks for your help
Andrew