public inbox for ecos-devel@sourceware.org
* REDBOOT print over RS232
@ 2011-06-20 19:36 Stephen Polkowski
From: Stephen Polkowski @ 2011-06-20 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-devel

Hi,

	What is the best way to get REDBOOT to echo the
printfs to the RS232 port?  I'm trying to debug a TCPIP
issue with the VIA Rhine driver.

	I don't want to telnet via RS232.  I just want
the printfs to echo out on the RS232.  Is there
a configuration option for this?

Thanks in advance.

Stephen

* Re: REDBOOT print over RS232
@ 2011-06-20 22:22 ` Stephen Polkowski
From: Stephen Polkowski @ 2011-06-20 22:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-devel

Sorry.  I figured out that my serial settings
were incorrect.  I have it working now.

Thanks,

Stephen