Hi Alex Alex Schuilenburg wrote: > The RedBoot issue on the STM3210E-EVAL turned out to be a non-issue. > eCos and eCosPro RedBoot are compatible. There was an eCosPro specific > issue which I had forgotten about - sorry. The board ran overnight just > over 1000 tests in different eCos configurations. There are currently 9 > failures, listed according to their configuration name in our test farm. > As jld knows, when a test fails in the farm it is automatically rerun an > additional 2 times to confirm the failure is reproducible. All other > tests in these configurations passed. Thank you for the info. I assume this was using your own build of GDB. Could you switch to arm-eabi-gdb 7.3.1 from the test release for any future perms please? With Cortex-M target such as STM3210E-EVAL you will need to specify the attached target description file before connecting to the target: (gdb) set tdesc filename gdb-tdesc-cortexm-fpa.xml I can confirm that this is working for me. Thanks, again... John Dallaway eCos maintainer http://www.dallaway.org.uk/john