public inbox for ecos-devel@sourceware.org
* eCos Driver for open source CANopen stack CanFestival
@ 2013-05-23  7:24 Uwe Kindler
From: Uwe Kindler @ 2013-05-23  7:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-devel

Hi,

we are currently in the process of creating an eCos driver for the open
source CANopen stack CanFestival.

http://www.canfestival.org/
http://dev.automforge.net/CanFestival-3/

This driver is based on the eCos CAN framework of the public eCos
repositories.
We thought about integrating CanFestival as an eCos package like lwIP or
uSTL but we are not shure if the license of the CanFestival stack
(LGPLv2) is suitable for this plan. What is your opinion? Or should we
contact the CanFestival maintainers and ask if they would accept an
additional license (the eCos license).

Kind regards, Uwe