public inbox for ecos-devel@sourceware.org
* Graphic lib port
@ 2014-02-06 12:21 Samuel Charnet
From: Samuel Charnet @ 2014-02-06 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-devel

Hi,

I want to port the µGFX graphic library BUT I have some troubles to make it.

I know there is NanoX as a package but it is too big for stm32.

For instance, I have my first eCos compiled (with some ugly config
patch), I have no conflicts.

I must have missed something because I need to redefine all MACRO to
compile my main code.
Is there a solution to export all needed MACRO in a header file ? Or
another method to do it ?

Another thing : My µGFX header file are not in the 'ggg_install'
directory, is it normal ?

And for finishing, if I want to specify a value for a 'define' command
in my CDL script, like :

define GFX_USE_GDISP TRUE

but it seems don't work, I don't find anything about this in documentation.

This is some piece of config :

ssd1289_cortexm_stm32.cdl :
cdl_package CYGPKG_DEVS_UGFX_SSD1289_CORTEXM_STM32 {
    display       "STM32 SSD1289 graphic device support"
    parent        CYGPKG_GFX_UGFX
    active_if     CYGPKG_GFX_UGFX
    implements    CYGHWR_GFX_UGFX_GDISP_DEVICE
    #define        GFX_NEED_GDISP

    compile       gdisp_lld_SSD1289.c

    description " TODO later."

    (...and many options)
}

gfx_ugfx.cdl :
cdl_package CYGPKG_GFX_UGFX {
    display         "uGFX graphic library"
    #include_dir     cyg/io
    #doc             ref/io-flash.html
    description     "
        This package provides support for the graphic devices on the
        current platform."

    define GFX_USE_GDISP TRUE
    parent        CYGPKG_GFX_UGFX_GDISP_DEVICES
    #active_if     CYGPKG_GFX_UGFX
    active_if     CYGPKG_HAL_CORTEXM_STM32

    include_dir .
    include_dir boards
    include_dir gdisp
    include_dir gwin
    include_dir gos

     # Main
     compile                                    \
        src/gfx.c                               \
        src/ecos/ecos.c

     (...and many files to compile)

    cdl_interface CYGHWR_GFX_UGFX_GDISP_DEVICE {
        display     "Hardware FLASH device drivers"
        no_define
        requires    { CYGHWR_GFX_UGFX_GDISP_DEVICE >= 1 }
        description "
            This calculated option gives the number of graphics devices drivers
            on the current platform. The generic ugfx graphic support requires
            at least one device."

    (...and many options)

    }

Another thing : If I don't add 'include_dir .' in the gfx_ugfx.cdl
file, only header from subdirectory are found. I have nothing in
documentation about this.

I hope I don't ask silly questions :D

Thanks in advance for help.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-02-06 12:21 UTC | newest]