public inbox for ecos-devel@sourceware.org
* Problem with Virtex II Pro PowerPC 405 in 'hal_cpu_int_merge'
@ 2004-10-28 17:27 Stefan Rosinger
From: Stefan Rosinger @ 2004-10-28 17:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-devel, v2p

Hi all!

I have the same problem described here

http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2004-01/msg00080.html

I am working with an adaption of the Mind port of eCos for the Virtex II
Pro on an own developed hardware. I am building a ROM startup
configuration and don't use Redboot. I debug with GDB over a JTAG
connection.

I read the mail above and also disabled the MMU and Data/Instruction
caches. That brought no effect.
I also unchecked the 'use seperate interrupt stack'...

The instruction where the stack crashes:

	.macro	hal_cpu_int_merge sr
         mfmsr   r0
         rlwimi  r0,\sr,0,16,16
         sync
         mtmsr   r0
         sync
	.endm

  at the mtmsr r0.
  the content of r0 at runtime is 0x9000

I have no idea why!
Who knows shomething about this problem.?

For more informations about hardware or something else, write me a mail!

Thx for help
Stefan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-10-28 17:27 UTC | newest]