* [ECOS] Retail BIG Show-2019
@ 2018-11-20 20:50 Mattie Riddick via ecos-discuss
From: Mattie Riddick via ecos-discuss @ 2018-11-20 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring an "Attendees List of Retail BIG
Show-2019"?

*         Attendees List: Retail BIG Show-2019

*         Total Count: 33,000

Let me know if you would like to acquire Attendees List? We have special
discounted price for this month.

Awaiting your reply

Thanks & Regards,

Mattie Riddick

Marketing Manager

Unsubscribe | Reconfirm

* [ECOS] Retail BIG Show-2019
@ 2018-12-20 18:12 Dorothy Hudson
From: Dorothy Hudson @ 2018-12-20 18:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello,

Would you be interested in purchasing an "Retail BIG Show- 2019 Participant
List"?

. List of participants: Retail BIG Show- 2019

. Total number: 33,000

Fields contains: company name, contact name, title, e-mail address, website,
industry, phone number, etc.

Let me know if you want to acquire affiliates? We have a special price for
this month.

Expect your feedback

Thanks and Greetings,

Dorothy Hudson