* [ECOS] Automotive Testing Industry Distributors Contacts
@ 2019-11-01 15:56 Rebecca Patton
From: Rebecca Patton @ 2019-11-01 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,

I would like to know if you're interested in acquiring "Automotive Testing
Industry Distributors Contacts" for your sales and marketing campaigns.

If this is not your target market, kindly let me know your Target Industry:
____ and Target Geography: ________, we have all types of list available.

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the Counts
and Pricing.

Please share your thoughts, Awaiting for your response!

Regards,

Rebecca Patton

Demand Generation

If you're not interested in this mailing list please reply as "Leave Out" in
subject line.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-11-01 15:56 UTC | newest]