* [ECOS] Contacts of Productronica Expo
@ 2019-10-24 22:47 Bonnie Lester
From: Bonnie Lester @ 2019-10-24 22:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,

I wanted to check if you would be interested to acquire attendees list from
"Productronica Expo 2019".

We have discounted Prices for this month.

Expo Details:

Expo Name: Productronica Expo 2019
Date: 12-15 November 2019
Total number of attendees: 42,978 Opt in contacts
Location: Munich, Germany

Data Fields includes: Company name, Contact name, Title, Email address,
Website, Telephone number etc.

Please let me know you're thoughts and I shall get back to you with the
pricing.

Note: The counts given above are GDPR compliant with all the rules and
regulations with 100% opt-in contacts.

Awaiting your reply

Best Regards,
Bonnie Lester
Sr. Lead Analyst

Note: you were specifically sent this email based upon your company profile,
if you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as
"Abstain".

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-10-24 22:47 UTC | newest]