* [ECOS] Formnext Conference Professionals
@ 2019-11-15 18:34 Sienna Renner
From: Sienna Renner @ 2019-11-15 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,

I wanted to check if you would be interested to acquire attendees list from
"Formnext Conference 2019".

We have a special discounted Prices for Thanksgiving Day.

Expo Details:

Expo Name: Formnext Conference & Exhibition 2019
Date: 19-22 November 2019
Total number of attendees: 26,919 Opt in contacts
Location: Frankfurt, Germany

Data Fields includes: Company name, Contact name, Title, Email address,
Website, Telephone number etc.

Please let me know you're thoughts and I shall get back to you with the
pricing.

Note: The counts given above are GDPR compliant with all the rules and
regulations with 100% opt-in contacts.

Awaiting your reply

Best Regards,
Sienna Renner
Demand Generation

Note: you were specifically sent this email based upon your company profile,
if you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please click link
<mailto:sienna.renner@securityinfozone.com>  as "Abstain".

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-11-15 18:34 UTC | newest]