* Re: [ECOS] RE: shutdown command
@ 2001-08-09  1:01 rob.wj.jansen
From: rob.wj.jansen @ 2001-08-09  1:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tadams; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Trenton,

> Is there an eCos generic power off command?  I need to know how to put
> my EDB7xxx board into off mode.  So, I figured if there's a nice little
> function from eCos to do such a thing, that would be great.

If you really mean off mode.... I don't have any automated function for this, but would call it like
operate_power_switch(). For some reason the function would not need to know if it has to be switched
on or off ....

Or do you think of a more advanced feature to put the ARM into sleep mode ?

Rob Jansen

Software Engineer
Competence Center Platforms
BU Mobile Communications
Meijhorst 60-10, 6537 KT Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Tel: +31-24-353-6329
Fax: +31-24-353-3613
mailto:Rob.WJ.Jansen@philips.com

* [ECOS] RE: shutdown command
@ 2001-08-08 14:37 Trenton D. Adams
From: Trenton D. Adams @ 2001-08-08 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'eCos Discussion'

Would this maybe be part of the 3Glabs power saving thing?  I mean I
know they will be support devices off, but what about the entire system?