[parent not found: <3B4DB9D4.AA592D09@redhat.com>]
* Re: [ECOS] CYG_TRACE thread safe?
@ 2001-07-12  0:51 rob.wj.jansen
From: rob.wj.jansen @ 2001-07-12  0:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tadams; +Cc: ecos-discuss, jlarmour

Trenton,

> I'm wondering if CYG_TRACEx is thread safe!  Is it?
>
> My driver was locking up in a DSR.  Now that TRACING and ASSERTIONS
> aren't working my program doesn't lock up.

Are you using CYG_TRACEx from within the DSR ?
I'm not sure if it is safe to use tracing from within DSRs (Jonathan ?).

Regards,

     Rob Jansen

Software Engineer
Competence Center Platforms
BU Mobile Communications
Meijhorst 60-10, 6537 KT Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Tel: +31-24-353-6329
Fax: +31-24-353-3613
mailto:Rob.WJ.Jansen@philips.com

* [ECOS] CYG_TRACE thread safe?