Hello Alok and others, Thank you for attending my problem. I send ecc compressed file. By the way,I cannot generate reply mail from Alok's mail. I mean normally when I try to reply mail > is prepended to top of previous sentence. But when I tried to reply Alok's mail no > is prepended. And when I added my sentense and sent mail, receiver couldn't read my sentence. I am compelled to write reply mail for Alok in repliable mail template. So my reply mail is ommitted previous mail log. Sorry for inconvieniance. Masahiro Ariga