* Re:[ECOS] Can anybody answer this question?!
@ 2001-07-01 23:05 Weilong Li
From: Weilong Li @ 2001-07-01 23:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I think you can try the prebuilt version of
gdb_module.bin under ecos1.3.1, to see if it works.

Weilong

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

* Re: Re:[ECOS] Can anybody answer this question?!
@ 2001-07-01 23:15 ` ÕÅêÍ
From: ÕÅêÍ @ 2001-07-01 23:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Weilong Li; +Cc: eCos discuss

Yeah, I will try the 1.3.1 prebuilt one; but I had used the 1.3.1 source to build a gdb stub before, it works fine.

@ 2001-07-01 23:04 Nagendra EM
From: Nagendra EM @ 2001-07-01 23:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi all,

I just download the lastest CVS eCos/RedBoot source from RedHat, I built the GDB_STUB with following steps:
ecosconfig new pc stubs
ecosconfig tree
make

then, I dd the gdb_module.bin to a floppy disk with command:
dd conv=sync if=gdb_module.bin of=/dev/fd0H1440

now reboot my pc with the floppy, funny, my pc REBOOT after the disk driver read the disk, why? can anyone help me? thanks.

Hi,
I think there is some problem with your gdb_module.bin file. Even otherwise gdb_module was not reliable when I tried with this, I would recommend you to try booting it with redboot or cygmon.

- Nagendra.