* [ECOS] i386 architecture
@ 2000-10-05 23:20 D.S.Phani Kumar
From: D.S.Phani Kumar @ 2000-10-05 23:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello all,
I am experimenting eCos with the PC (386 compatible). I have configured the
eCos and finally got some .img and .bin files. Then I copied this into a
floppy using the Unix DD command. I booted another system using this floppy.
The system shows some funny characters. I have connected this system to
another using serial cable. Now when I tried to run the tests on the another
PC the PC which is booted with eCos shows some funny characters.

Does anyone can tell me what I should do. Are there any links/material/URL's
read about configuring the eCos for the 386 PC's

with best regards,
D.S.Phani Kumar
Wipro Limited, Global R & D,
Chamundi Complex,