* [ECOS] arm-elf-gdb(Insight5.0) start error
@ 2000-10-26  2:02 David Geng
From: David Geng @ 2000-10-26  2:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,

I installed insight5.0 for ARM according to the instruction of
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/tools/win-arm-elf.html with patch of
insight-tcl.pat. But the trouble is that when I start arm-elf-gdb in cygwin
shell, a fatal error message will appear and say "Can't find a usable
main.tcl in the following directories: ... ..." :(

I think, maybe, some environment variable has not been setup properly or
further patch is required. Anyway, where can I find such information? anyone
can help me?

Many thanks.

David