* [ECOS] About eCos ver 3.0
@ 2008-12-08 10:14 ariga masahiro
From: ariga masahiro @ 2008-12-08 10:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello everyone,

I recentry noticed that eCos ver 3.0 project is well under way,
and in new version includes the latest toolchains.

Now, is this eCos ver 3.0 exclusive to eCosPro ?
Is it possible to download eCos ver 3.0 for eCos open source(I mean
eCos-free) ?
If possible I would like to know how to download eCos ver 3.0
and install the latest toolchains ?

Please teach me.
Thanks in advance.

Masahiro Ariga

* [ECOS] Re: About eCos ver 3.0
@ 2008-12-08 13:38 ` John Dallaway
From: John Dallaway @ 2008-12-08 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ariga Masahiro; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Hi

ariga masahiro wrote:

> I recentry noticed that eCos ver 3.0 project is well under way,
> and in new version includes the latest toolchains.
>
> Now, is this eCos ver 3.0 exclusive to eCosPro ?
> Is it possible to download eCos ver 3.0 for eCos open source(I mean
> eCos-free) ?
> If possible I would like to know how to download eCos ver 3.0
> and install the latest toolchains ?

eCos 3.0 is a forthcoming public release of the eCos real-time operating
system which will be available for free download. Release candidate
toolchains intended for use with eCos 3.0 are already available for
download:

  http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2008-11/msg00064.html

John Dallaway
eCos 3.0 release manager