* [ECOS] Fw: [ECOS] select err in ecos application
@ 2001-07-08 18:31 wangwei
From: wangwei @ 2001-07-08 18:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

and I had notice the changelog of kernel in cvs:

        * src/common/thread.cxx (Cyg_Thread::Cyg_Thread): Initialize
         wakeup_count

Does this change has some relative with this problem?

Best regard

                                           wangwei
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-07-09 15:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wangwei; +Cc: ecos-discuss

wangwei wrote:

> and I had notice the changelog of kernel in cvs:
>
>         * src/common/thread.cxx (Cyg_Thread::Cyg_Thread): Initialize
>          wakeup_count
>
> Does this change has some relative with this problem?

Nope.

Jifl
Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/