* [ECOS] FIQ for RTC on ARM core ?
@ 2000-11-23 17:50 Koh
From: Koh @ 2000-11-23 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi All
I am porting eCos on my target which has a variant ARM60 core.
I have built GDB stub ROM  successfully. So I can download a RAM application
(ex. Hello world) to my target.  A Problem is happend.  Starting program is
OK. but Program is halted at the first tick.
My target isn't support IRQ. So I use FIQ for timer(RTC).
I am not sure that eCos kernel support FIQ  while schedulling.
Are there anyone that used FIQ for RTC on ARM core ?
If ARM HAL chaned, what is changed ?