* [ECOS] General NAND Flash support?
@ 2014-12-15 14:52 Richard Rauch
From: Richard Rauch @ 2014-12-15 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello,

I am not sure about NAND flash support of eCos Open Source Repository.

I found a few hints in the source code for NAND flash (mainly in jffs2
implementation), but nothing in general!
So I am not sure, if eCos is fully supporting NAND flashes?

Is there an open source driver for NAND flashes available, which implements
all aspects for NAND support (bad block management, wear levelling,...),
which is usable from higher level drivers (fs fat/jffs2) ?

Thanks

Richard

Richard Rauch
www.itrgmbh.com