From: "Ling Su" <lingsu@palmmicro.com>
To: <ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com>
Subject: [ECOS] Anyone tried uses PMON instead of GDBstubs on VRC4373.
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 12:17:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi, Dear All,

Previously we were working with eCos on DDB-VRC4373 board. But I checked
with NEC rep, the VRC4373 is obselete, the new version is VRC4375. These two
boards have few differences, most important is the system bus controller
(vrc4375 instead of vrc4373). Unfortunately I found the old GDB monitor
doesn't work on the new board. But the PMON comes together with the board is
working, I wonder if anyone tried use PMON with eCos on NEC DDB-VRC4373
platform. If it works, I guess I can test my old application is working on
the new board. Thanks!

Rgds,
-Ling