* [ECOS] SEMICON Europa 2019
@ 2019-10-18 21:09 Sandy Alsup
From: Sandy Alsup @ 2019-10-18 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring a database of ""SEMICON Europa 2019"
2019 with top level decision makers for your sales and marketing
initiatives?

Meet 8,950 Attendees.

Contact Fields: Company name, Contact name, Title, Email address, Website,
Telephone number.

 Awaiting your reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandy Alsup

Lead Generation

* [ECOS] Semicon Europa 2019
@ 2019-11-01 12:57 Casey Williams
From: Casey Williams @ 2019-11-01 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,

Would be interested in acquiring the Attendees list?

*Name*: *Semicon Europa 2019*

*Event*: *Munich, Germany*

*Date*: *12 - 15 Nov 2019*

Our list is the best source for awareness and can be used for Booth Invites
- Marketing initiatives – Product launch – Brand awareness – increase in
revenue Etc.

Please let me know if you are interested we can get back to you with
pricing and more details.

*Awaiting your reply*

*Regards*

*Casey Williams**/ Marketing Executive*

If you do not wish to hear from us again, please respond back with “Leave
Out” and we will honour your request.