* White Label Digital Advertising
@ 2020-08-27 13:48 Sam Cardone
From: Sam Cardone @ 2020-08-27 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,

We hope that you are doing well.

It's a hard time for everyone; the entire world is influenced by this
terrible pandemic.

Many of our friends and co-workers are in quarantine or not able to work at
all. We as a part of a global PPC marketing community thought it is our
responsibility to extend our hands to help our fellow agency owners.

To do so, we are offering White Label Services for agencies like yours at
50% discount. Our service includes, but not limited to:

.         Google Ads

.         Google Shopping

.         Microsoft Ads

.         Display Ads

.         Facebook Advertising

.         Instagram Advertising

.         Google Analytics

.         Search Engine Optimization

Please join for a Skype/Zoom/Hangout call to understand the process, success
rate, and pricing.

Stay Home, Stay Safe!

Many Thanks

Sam Cardone

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-08-27 13:50 UTC | newest]