* [ECOS] fconfig in redboot (i386)
@ 2002-07-15 18:52 Robby Ku
From: Robby Ku @ 2002-07-15 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,
  Currently, I have RedBoot installed in my target
PC(i386). The problem is that I cant seem to execute
the "fconfig" command. When I typed and entered the
command, it says illegal command "fconfig". That goes
the same to "fis" command. I believe that this cause
me unable to load any file into my target PC. Please
help out!

Thanks!

Cheers,

Robby Ku