On Sat, 2002-07-27 at 15:03, Wolfgang Heppner wrote: > Hello, > > I recently switched from the Open- to the FreeBSD stack (latest CVS > version) > When i try to send Data to my target (e.g. ascii strings via a telnet > client on Linux and/or Windows), the data is lost in the stack (the > "read" call in my application never returns) - even when a connection > could be established and my application could send a "Prompt" to the > telnet client! With the OpenBSD Stack this works fine. > > I figured out that packets are dropped in the cyg_tcp_input function > because of a bad checksum. > > I got some warnings during the eCos-built: > implicit declarations of function 'cyg_in_cksum_hdr' in ip_input.c:332 > implicit declarations of function 'cyg_in_cksum_hdr' and > 'cyg_in_cksum_skip' > in ip_output and > implicit declarations of function 'cyg_in_pseudo' in tcp_input:405 > (among some others) These are just warnings and should be harmless. > > Has anybode experienced similar problems with the FreeBSD stack? > Any ideas? > > Thanks in advance > Wolfgang > > PS: I built the eCos library with the new_net template and removed libm > and dns support. What's the target?