* [ECOS] ecos anycast address
@ 2003-01-26 16:24 matthew de veza
From: matthew de veza @ 2003-01-26 16:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss, elvie_hau, gary.thomas, hamilton, jifl, msalter

good day,

are there any limitations to setting anycast addresses in ecos? would i be
correct in saying that it is possible to set an anycast address on a board
and set it up for interoperability tests?

* Re: [ECOS] ecos anycast address
@ 2003-01-27 15:24 ` Gary D. Thomas
From: Gary D. Thomas @ 2003-01-27 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: matthew de veza; +Cc: eCos Discussion, elvie_hau, hamilton, jifl, Mark Salter

On Sun, 2003-01-26 at 06:03, matthew de veza wrote:
> good day,
>
> are there any limitations to setting anycast addresses in ecos? would i be
> correct in saying that it is possible to set an anycast address on a board
> and set it up for interoperability tests?

As far as I know, this has never been done.  I'm afraid
you'll be on your own.

--
|       Mind: Embedded Linux and eCos Development        |