* [ECOS] regarding printfs
@ 2003-11-22  7:33 Vinay
From: Vinay @ 2003-11-22  7:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

hi!
I am using ECOS on EB40A ARM Board. When use printfs it works! but if i
remove the printfs, it does not work. I am using printfs without mutex lock.
Can anyone please guide me how the printfs actually works?
regards,
Vinay

* Re: [ECOS] regarding printfs
@ 2003-11-22 12:49 ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2003-11-22 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vinay; +Cc: ecos-discuss

On Sat, 2003-11-22 at 00:39, Vinay wrote:
> hi!
> I am using ECOS on EB40A ARM Board. When use printfs it works! but if i
> remove the printfs, it does not work. I am using printfs without mutex lock.
> Can anyone please guide me how the printfs actually works?

What do you mean by "it works" or "it doesn't work?"
What does it fail to do if you remove (or simply change) printfs?

--
Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>
MLB Associates

* Re: [ECOS] regarding printfs
@ 2003-11-24 10:16 ` Nick Garnett
From: Nick Garnett @ 2003-11-24 10:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ricardo Andrino; +Cc: GaryThomas, Vinay, ecos-discuss

"Ricardo Andrino" <ricardo_andrino@web.de> writes:

> Hallo,
>
> I am working on EB40A too and i would like to know if the files on
> cvs for this board work good, As you know, the latest version from
> ecos 2.0 doesn't include them.Should i change other files apart from
> the cvs files or if i download these files ist enough?

The CVS support for the EB40A is, as far as I know, working
perfectly. You should, download the complete CVS source tree, that way
you know you have a complete and consistent snapshot of eCos.

* Re: [ECOS] regarding printfs
@ 2003-11-24  8:28 Ricardo Andrino
From: Ricardo Andrino @ 2003-11-24  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GaryThomas, Vinay; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Hallo,

I am working on EB40A too and i would like to know if the files on cvs for this board work good,  As you know, the latest version from ecos 2.0 doesn't include them.Should i change other files apart from the cvs files or if i download these files ist enough?

Thanks a lot.