On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 07:15, Winkler Andreas wrote: > > Sorry, but I don't know anything about the eCosCentric snapshots. > > > > Perhaps you can update via CVS? > > Unfortunately our proxy server doesn't support the access to the CVS > repository. > So I downloaded the sources from > http://www.ecoscentric.com/devzone/snapshots.shtml > which where said to be updated every sunday. > But they are not. I just downloaded them again, but the newes changelog > entry still > is from 2004-04-29. > I'll try to ask the eCosCentric people for more recent sources. It would be nice to know what their schedule is... Attached is the [very simple] patch that should fix your problem. You should not have to update anything else. -- Gary Thomas MLB Associates