Quoting Andrew Lunn : > > > You also need to provide an implementation in libtarget.a for when the > > > application does not have such a function. eg all the test programs > > > will not provide this function, so will fail to link when your new > > > option is enabled. So please add a week function which does nothing, > > > or maybe throws an CYG_FAIL(). > > > > Hmmm... Can this be done without adding a new source file? > > Can you declare a function using C calling convention in a C++ file? I > don't know, im a C programmer. If you can, i suggest you add it to the > end of malloc.cxx I found it easiest to just add a new debug.cxx file. New patch attached. > > You should try emacs. I use emacs all the time, but from different computers, so I find that I don't want to spend the time configuring it. Øyvind