Hi again, Please find the tarces.txt and twothreads.c file attaced Let me know where am I going wrong? regards Raja On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 16:14, Gary Thomas wrote: > On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 16:01 +0530, Raja Mallik wrote: > > hi > > > > I am trying to run a thread application.by calling cyg_thread_create > > function. > > > > In the configtool, I have enabled "ASSERT" and while loading the > > application to my board, I get this messages! > > > > I am not able understand why the thread is not getting started.. > > > > Kindly share your views.. > > Did you start the scheduler? Maybe you could show us your code > instead of just this trace (it's hard to tell what you've done > wrong, all we can see are the results)