* [ECOS] Using ixp425 JTAG pins as simple io.
@ 2007-01-24 11:25 Nikita Tabatsky
From: Nikita Tabatsky @ 2007-01-24 11:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi All,
Whether I can use ixp425 JTAG pins as simple io from my program?
Thanks a lot,
Nikita

* [ECOS] eCos source cross reference tool
@ 2007-01-24 20:03 ` Michael Pederson
From: Michael Pederson @ 2007-01-24 20:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello,

The eCos Cross Reference has been extremely valuable to me (thank you
Andrew Lunn), but my bookmark
http://exr.lunn.ch/http/source/packages/
points to a now non-functional Linux Cross Reference.  Did I bookmark
the wrong link?  Google isn't helping me find it and other people's
del.icio.us bookmarks are also wrong.

Was the eCos Cross Reference taken down?  Could it be put back up again?
  Else is there any way I can get the document tree for local use?

If it has simply moved or I bookmarked the wrong link, could anyone
provide the correct link?

Thanks,
Michael Pederson

* Re: [ECOS] eCos source cross reference tool
@ 2007-01-24 20:08   ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2007-01-24 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Pederson; +Cc: ecos-discuss

On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 02:03:24PM -0600, Michael Pederson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The eCos Cross Reference has been extremely valuable to me (thank you
> Andrew Lunn), but my bookmark
> http://exr.lunn.ch/http/source/packages/
> points to a now non-functional Linux Cross Reference.

The lxr package it is based on got automatically upgraded at some
point and destroyed my customisations. Unfortunately, i didn't have a
backup. So i lost all the parsing of cdl.

It looks even more broken at the moment. The CGI does not seem to be
working.

Sigh.

        Andrew

* Re: [ECOS] eCos source cross reference tool
@ 2007-01-24 20:29     ` Michael Pederson
From: Michael Pederson @ 2007-01-24 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Andrew Lunn wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 02:03:24PM -0600, Michael Pederson wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> The eCos Cross Reference has been extremely valuable to me (thank you
>> Andrew Lunn), but my bookmark
>> http://exr.lunn.ch/http/source/packages/
>> points to a now non-functional Linux Cross Reference.
>
> The lxr package it is based on got automatically upgraded at some
> point and destroyed my customisations. Unfortunately, i didn't have a
> backup. So i lost all the parsing of cdl.
>
> It looks even more broken at the moment. The CGI does not seem to be
> working.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Archive.org's Wayback Machine took two snapshots of the site early last
year.   Something is broken as you traverse the directory structure
towards code files, but the identifier search actually works as do the
links it provides.  So you can navigate the code after you search for an
identifier.

http://web.archive.org/web/20060209024052/exr.lunn.ch/http/ident

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://exr.lunn.ch/http/source/packages/

* Re: [ECOS] eCos source cross reference tool
@ 2007-01-24 20:40       ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2007-01-24 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Pederson; +Cc: ecos-discuss

On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 02:29:29PM -0600, Michael Pederson wrote:
> Andrew Lunn wrote:
> >On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 02:03:24PM -0600, Michael Pederson wrote:
> >>Hello,
> >>
> >>The eCos Cross Reference has been extremely valuable to me (thank you
> >>Andrew Lunn), but my bookmark
> >>http://exr.lunn.ch/http/source/packages/
> >>points to a now non-functional Linux Cross Reference.
> >
> >The lxr package it is based on got automatically upgraded at some
> >point and destroyed my customisations. Unfortunately, i didn't have a
> >backup. So i lost all the parsing of cdl.
> >
> >It looks even more broken at the moment. The CGI does not seem to be
> >working.
> >

> I'm sorry to hear that.

It is back to some kind of working state now. At least it is cross
referencing plain C and C++ files.

> Archive.org's Wayback Machine took two snapshots of the site early last
> year.   Something is broken as you traverse the directory structure
> towards code files, but the identifier search actually works as do the
> links it provides.  So you can navigate the code after you search for an
> identifier.
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/20060209024052/exr.lunn.ch/http/ident
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://exr.lunn.ch/http/source/packages/

Ah, interesting. It might still have the CDL markup hack i made.  I
will take a look. However it won't have the cdl cross referencing,
since that is not accessible from the web.

     Thanks
        Andrew

* Re: [ECOS] eCos source cross reference tool
@ 2007-01-24 21:20   ` Donald Walton
From: Donald Walton @ 2007-01-24 21:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Pederson; +Cc: ecos-discuss

I have been using Source Navigator to find my way around the eCos
packages.  I created one project to cover the whole package folder
structure.  It is a wonderful tool for finding what I need to know.

Have a wonderful day,
Don

--
Don Walton
Defense Research Associates, Inc.

* Re: [ECOS] eCos source cross reference tool
@ 2007-01-27 13:14         ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2007-01-27 13:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 09:39:37PM +0100, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 02:29:29PM -0600, Michael Pederson wrote:
> > Andrew Lunn wrote:

> > >The lxr package it is based on got automatically upgraded at some
> > >point and destroyed my customisations. Unfortunately, i didn't have a
> > >backup. So i lost all the parsing of cdl.
> > >
> > >It looks even more broken at the moment. The CGI does not seem to be
> > >working.
> > >

> > I'm sorry to hear that.
>
> It is back to some kind of working state now. At least it is cross
> referencing plain C and C++ files.

Thanks to Klaas Gadeyne, who had a copy of my original changes to lxr,
it is now capable of somewhat parsing CDL. What it cannot do is
recognise that CDL is defining symbols, it thinks it is just
referencing it.

If anybody would like to hack it further, or would like to run a local
copy, please let me know and i will make the code available.

      Andrew