* [ECOS] eCos port on mini2440
@ 2014-01-30 14:54 sureshecer
From: sureshecer @ 2014-01-30 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,

I'm trying to work on eCos using mini2440. So far i started with redboot and
i'm able to boot redboot from NAND flash.

But after starting redboot in NAND flash while doing initial setup i m
facing below issues;

1. While trying to create Redboot partitions i m getting "Can't find empty
slot in FIS directory" error and not able to create partition.

2. When ever i tried fconfig -i or fis init. Redboot is not booting after
reset looks like these commands erasing redboot?

I have already tried and put so much efforts but not able to reoslve above
issues. Please help me out with above issues.

Many many thanks in advance.
Suresh

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-01-30 14:54 UTC | newest]