* [ECOS] Re: eCos PowerPC Startup
@ 2000-06-29  9:13 amassa
From: amassa @ 2000-06-29  9:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jskov; +Cc: ecos-discuss

I'm pretty sure I had that set properly.  However, I rebuilt and have an
image which runs through the code that copies the vectors.

Do you have any other insight with the other parts to my question - about
the assembly problems?

Thanks.

* [ECOS] Re: eCos PowerPC Startup
@ 2000-06-30  3:54 ` Jesper Skov
From: Jesper Skov @ 2000-06-30  3:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: amassa; +Cc: ecos-discuss

amassa@cts> I'm pretty sure I had that set properly.  However, I
amassa@cts> rebuilt and have an image which runs through the code that
amassa@cts> copies the vectors.

amassa@cts> Do you have any other insight with the other parts to my
amassa@cts> question - about the assembly problems?

No.

FWIW I've been updating stubs on a MBX board today - 50MHz version,
and there were no problems whatsoever.

Jesper

* [ECOS] Re: eCos PowerPC Startup
@ 2000-06-28 23:18 ` Jesper Skov
From: Jesper Skov @ 2000-06-28 23:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: amassa; +Cc: jlarmour, jskov, ecos-discuss

amassa@cts> I had to manually define CYGSEM_HAL_POWERPC_COPY_VECTORS
amassa@cts> in vectors.s because it would not copy the vectors when I
amassa@cts> have it configured that way in my ecos configuration.

Then you probably _didn't_ change CYGSEM_HAL_USE_ROM_MONITOR - when
that is set, eCos relies on the ROM monitor to provide such things as
exception vectors.

Jesper