* [ECOS] forwarded message from Tony Ko
@ 2001-07-05  6:46 Jesper Skov
From: Jesper Skov @ 2001-07-05  6:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

To : "Jesper Skov" <jskov at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
Subject : RE: [ECOS] how to make ecos run without GDB connection ?
From : "Tony Ko" <nhko at gctsemi dot com>
Date : Thu, 5 Jul 2001 22:36:40 +0900

thank you, Jesper.

you said,
>Instead, try to download the application from the RedBoot console
>using the load command. Then quite the terminal program, connect with
>GDB and set the $pc to the application entry address. Then type 'cont'.

OK, I downloaded eCos image from Redboot console via ethernet.
and set $pc to start address and type 'cont'.
But program received signal "SIGILL", and stopped.

But first of all, I dosn't want to use GDB.
I just want to make eCos run  with typing "go $start_address" from
Redboot console,
after loading eCos image from Redboot console.

thank you.

Nohee Ko
Staff Engineer, SI Hardware
www.gctsemi.com
Tel.  82-2-2167-1283
Fax. 82-2-2167-1290
Mobile : 016-368-7742

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-07-05  6:46 UTC | newest]