* [ECOS] RE: Regarding the installation of eCos
@ 2004-04-13 20:57 amassa
From: amassa @ 2004-04-13 20:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ashutoshvyas; +Cc: ecos-discuss

You might want to try using one of the pre-built binaries for the eCos tool
chain supplied by eCosCentric.  This should get you up and running a lot
faster.

--Anthony

I am facing the problem of configuring the GNU binary utilities. I am not
able to proceed from the step 2 in the Building Toolchain section. I am
trying to install the eCos for Win-2000 with ARM processor. When I give the
command as given in the Downloading and Installation of eCos  "make -w all
install 2>&1 | tee make.out" I used to get this error,
Entering directory /tmp/build/binutils'
No rule to make target 'Makefile.in' , needed by 'Makefile'. Stop
Leaving Directory /tmp/build/binutils

If anybody knows how to over come this , please guide me. I am totally new
user to this eCos

Regards,
Ashutosh

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-04-13 15:31 UTC | newest]