* [ECOS] gcc port for ADI SHARC
@ 1999-04-28 18:10 Kenneth Porter
From: Kenneth Porter @ 1999-04-28 18:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

On Wed, 28 Apr 1999 17:55:42 +0200, Fernando D. Mato Mira wrote:

>Somebody seems to be maintaining the old compiler, I saw
>it for FTP somewhere, and I actually fetched it.

The port is here:

http://www.kvaleberg.no/g21.html

There is an announce and discussion mailing list for the g21 port. Very
little traffic on either list.

Kenneth Porter
Kensington Laboratories, Inc.
mailto:kenneth_porter@kensingtonlabs.com
http://www.kensingtonlabs.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-04-28 18:10 UTC | newest]