* [ECOS] how do I unsubscribe?
@ 1999-05-16 23:16 Ken Peek
From: Ken Peek @ 1999-05-16 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I have tried to unsubscribe from this list, and have been unsuccessful.
Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?  I sent to
<majordomo@cygnus.com> the following:

and I received the following:

From: Majordomo@cygnus.com
To: shortcircuits@juno.com
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 10:48:23 -0700 (PDT)

.
.
.

From: Jason Molenda @ 1999-05-17  1:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ken Peek; +Cc: ecos-discuss

On Fri, May 07, 1999 at 08:29:45AM -0700, Ken Peek wrote:
> I have tried to unsubscribe from this list, and have been unsuccessful.
> Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

The list moved to a new host a month or two ago; the unsubscription
method has changed.  You can see the announcement about the list move at

	http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/ecos-discuss/1999-04/msg00000.html

More detailed information about unsubscribing from mailing lists here
can be found at

	http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/index.html#faqs

Jason