* [ECOS] cygmon source
@ 1999-07-02  9:52 Gene Kozin
From: Gene Kozin @ 1999-07-02  9:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is CygMon source available on the sourceware site?
If not, where do I get it?

Thanks.

* Re: [ECOS] cygmon source
@ 1999-07-02 10:06 ` Bart Veer
From: Bart Veer @ 1999-07-02 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gkozin; +Cc: ecos-discuss

    Gene> Is CygMon source available on the sourceware site?
    Gene> If not, where do I get it?

I am afraid that the cygmon sources are not generally available at
this time.

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer

* Re: [ECOS] cygmon source
@ 1999-07-02 10:21   ` Gene Kozin
From: Gene Kozin @ 1999-07-02 10:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

According to
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos/docs-1.2.1/ref/gnupro-ref/sparclite/index .
html , CygMon source is available 'to owners of
the eCos Development Kit'.  What is this kit?  Is it just a moniker
for a 'Full Release eCos Toolkit' advertised on
http://www.cygnus.com/ecos/ecos_support.html page? What is its price
and availability?

Thanks.

@ 1999-07-02 10:50     ` Bart Veer
From: Bart Veer @ 1999-07-02 10:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gkozin; +Cc: ecos-discuss

    Gene> According to
    Gene> http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos/docs-1.2.1/ref/gnupro-ref/sparclite/index .
    Gene> html , CygMon source is available 'to owners of the eCos
    Gene> Development Kit'. What is this kit? Is it just a moniker for
    Gene> a 'Full Release eCos Toolkit' advertised on
    Gene> http://www.cygnus.com/ecos/ecos_support.html page? What is
    Gene> its price and availability?

Yes, this is the Release eCos Toolkit. I have passed the information
request on to the appropriate person within Cygnus, he should be in
touch with you shortly.

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer