I've finally overcome the hurdle of building gcc for ARM development, but now I'm getting an error while making insight. AFAIK, cygwin 1.1.1 is installed properly. I currently have cygwin1.dll dated at 20000525. Make reports something about "field 'sin6_addr' has incomplete type" and stops soon afterwards. My drives are mounted in textmode - I'm pretty sure that's not the problem. I've included the outputs to my configure and make, as well as my config status. Any help or "insight" would be appreciated:) Thanks, -ben tsai