* [ECOS] [porting] New porting guide under construction
@ 2000-06-27  7:31 Jesper Skov
From: Jesper Skov @ 2000-06-27  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi there!

I've started writing a new porting guide. It's still far from
complete, or even usable. I'd still like interested people to have a
look at provide me with feedback and/or new text, to help get it into
a proper shape.

See http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos/docs-latest/porting/

I plan on improving it in small bits by giving it half an hour of my
time each morning. Any and all feedback appreciated - please post it
here on the list, prefixing the subject with [porting].

Thanks,
Jesper

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-06-27  7:31 UTC | newest]